Registreren FAQ Gebruikerslijst Zoeken Radio MNM

Radio MNM » Elias Smekens » BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has agre
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageren Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp 
BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has agre
BerichtGeplaatst: 15-03-2019 03:34:16 Reageren met citaat
zhanjiao1212

BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has agreed to a four-year contract extension that will tie him to the club until 2019. Nike Zoom Discount . The Spain international has been an integral part of Barcelonas success, helping the club win two Champions Leagues titles and five of the past six league trophies since his arrival in 2008. Barcelona did not release financial terms of the deal, which the club says will be signed "in the next 10 days." Pique has made 266 appearances for Barcelona, scoring 20 goals. Nike Zoom Wholesale . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Nike Zoom Clearance .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. http://www.cheapnikezoom.net/ . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers catcher Geovany Soto was arrested Wednesday night on a charge of marijuana possession in the town of Grapevine in northeast Tarrant County. Soto, 31, was charged with misdemeanour possession of marijuana under two ounces according to Sgt. Robert Eberling of the Grapevine Police Department. He was released on $500 bail. Soto has not played this season after injuring his left knee in March. In a statement released by the Rangers on Friday afternoon, Soto said, "I was stopped by Grapevine Police on Wednesday night. I am embarrassed and would like to apologize to my family, the Rangers organization and our fans that I was taken in oon this charge. Nike Zoom Online Shop. Because this is an on-going case, I cannot discuss this matter any further at the time." The statement also said, "The Rangers organization is aware of Wednesday nights incident involving Geovany Soto. We have spoken to Geovany, and he has apologized and expressed deep embarrassment for the situation. We have notified Major League Baseball of the incident. As this is an on-going case, this is the only comment we will have at this time." Soto hit .245 with nine home runs and 22 RBI last season, his first full year with Texas after being acquired from the Chicago Cubs at the non-waiver trading deadline in 2012. ' ' '
Code:
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has agre
  Radio MNM » Elias Smekens