Registreren FAQ Gebruikerslijst Zoeken Radio MNM

Radio MNM » Evy Gruyaert » molle waist pack
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageren Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp 
molle waist pack
BerichtGeplaatst: 02-07-2020 04:21:38 Reageren met citaat
StanTony

We mock the inadequacy of the backpack with hydration pack enemy's forces. We experience a burst of self-satisfaction that "proves" to us that we are right. At Internet Monk, we had a little fun at his expense last week, fully anticipating this outcome. Since the failure of his "Judgment Day" prediction, the "I told you so's" have come rolling in from all quarters. A few, to be sure, have expressed concern about the disillusionment of his followers and have reached out to them in various ways, but for the most part his failure has fed the comedians. The world has mocked. Many prominent Christians have called him a false teacher and have shown his prognostications to be off base and foolhardy, a sentiment with which I cannot disagree. His teachings have been thoroughly discredited.

Camping made the same claim of a "spiritual" fulfillment back in 1994 after his prediction that Christ would return that year proved false. This is exactly the tactic used by Charles Taze Russell, founder of Jehovah's Witnesses, in 1888 about an "invisible" Second Coming in 1874. I think Chaplain Mike has hit the right note here. As someone who has passed through the Protestant tradition from "right to left" I too find clear hydration backpack myself asking, "What provides an adequate basis for distinguishing ourselves from him?" That really is a question I know I need to grapple with in the wake of this story. Thanks for sharing this Mike. As I see it& that's how Christians do define themself. I read the George Barna book "Unchristian" and loved it.

If Apostles and martyrs while still in the body can pray for others, beco baby carrier when they ought still to be anxious for themselves, how much more must they do so when once they have won their crowns, overcome, and triumphed? A single man, Moses, oft wins pardon from God for six hundred thousand armed men; and Stephen, the follower of his Lord and the first Christian martyr, entreats pardon for his persecutors; and when once they have entered on their life with Christ, shall they have less power than before? The Apostle Paul says that two hundred and seventy-six souls were given to him in the ship; and when, after his dissolution, he has begun to be with Christ, must he shut his mouth, and be unable to say a word for those who throughout the whole world have believed in his Gospel?

Camping is only a victim ergonomic baby carrier of his own hubris. grand, global predictions of Apocalyptic dimensions need serious challenge from the Christian community that should make clear distinction such stuff absolutely not orthodox & not acceptable. the world will scoff no matter what the craziness is being done in the name of God. it is up to those believers that do not want to let these self-appointed religious leaders remain representative of the rest of them. Camping is a just one of many today that peddle extreme religious stuff more sensational than sane. and his followers no different than anybody today buying into the American dream or Amway or the latest diet fashion fad. we are sensitive to the poor souls because of the religious flavor more than being a New Age, consumeristic, latest fad, conspiracy, political issue, etc.

such craziness gets me fired up. not so much that i feel the need to vent like i used to. wringing hands & being remorseful because of gloating over the intensity of negative press misplaced IMHO. it is this after-the-fact somber considerations a day-late-and-a-prediction short. i have no sympathy for Camping or those he duped. it could be if others in the church could have coordinated a concerted voice in speaking out more strongly against the apparent stupidity, the collateral damage could have been minimized. 2. It is in times like these that I really love being Catholic, the magisterium is there to prevent this kind of nonsense, we can argue about the little things and some of the historical issues. But these are men who devote their lives to making sure that the Dogma the church follows is sound, I know how some feel.

Again, a plowboy could read what the Bible says, but the many of the most influential evangelicals in America would say condescendingly, "you're over your head." molle waist pack Ken Ham poses an opposite problem, where literalism creates an exaltation above the the witness of scripture which is more challenging to oppose. When the plowboy questions if Genesis is really teaching literal creation days, the answer is, "stop using your head." The two sides are like the jaws of a vise which either crushes autonomy into submission to the heteronomy or produces cynicism that forces sincerely questioning individuals to give up and walk away. This is the issue Mike. I was wondering why you always throw stones at conservatives, [img]https://www.invpoker.com/images/a/molle waist pack-979gqe.jpg[/img] whether evangelical or Catholic, or whether Arminian or Calvinist.
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
molle waist pack
  Radio MNM » Evy Gruyaert