Registreren FAQ Gebruikerslijst Zoeken Radio MNM

Radio MNM » Karolien Debecker » ST. [url=http://www.nikezoomscontate.it/]Nike Zoom Offerta[/
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageren Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp 
ST. [url=http://www.nikezoomscontate.it/]Nike Zoom Offerta[/
BerichtGeplaatst: 21-02-2019 06:28:31 Reageren met citaat
zhanjiao1212

ST. Nike Zoom Offerta . PETERSBURG, Fla. - Rick Porcello hasnt won any Cy Young awards like three of his teammates, but he has pitched some of the better games of the season for the Detroit Tigers. One of them came Wednesday night when Porcello pitched a three-hitter for his AL-leading third shutout, a 6-0 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays. "Nine shutout innings. You literally cant ask for anything more," said Tiger manager Brad Ausmus. Victor Martinez hit a grand slam and drove in five runs for the Tigers, who handed the Rays their fourth loss in a row. Porcello (14-Cool moved into a tie for the league lead in wins, retiring 20 straight batters after Ben Zobrists double in the first. "I felt pretty good from the get-go really," he said. "Even the hit I gave up to Zobrist was a good pitch, and I felt pretty confident that if I kept making pitches like that I was going to get guys out and pitch deep into the game." Porcello walked none and struck out four in his first win since Aug. 2. He matched Miamis Henderson Alvarez for the major league lead in shutouts and became the first Tiger with three in a season since Jeff Weaver in 2002. "I think the biggest thing, when you get a game going like that, is to get the first guy out," Porcello said. "If you can get the first guy out, especially for me, or keep the double play intact when somebody does get on base, that makes the game a lot quicker." The Rays were shut out for the 15th time, most of any American League team. They didnt get a leadoff man on base until the eighth. "From the side it looked like a wiffle ball, like playing in your back yard and the ball is just doing all kinds of weird things," said Rays manager Joe Maddon. "For the most part (Porcello got) a lot of groundball outs. Thats what he is." Martinez hit his fourth career slam, connecting off Kirby Yates in the seventh inning, completing a five-run burst started by Rajai Davis two-out double. It was the 24th homer of the season for Martinez. Martinez drove in the Tigers first run with a two-out double in the first after Miguel Cabreras single. Cabrera also walked twice and scored two runs. Wil Myers, the reigning AL Rookie of the Year, went 0 for 3 as the designated hitter in his return to the Rays lineup after missing 70 games because of a broken right wrist. "Really didnt get a pitch over the plate to hit. Its just one of those games," Myers said. "I could have been coming into this game and been really hot, but the way he pitched I think the results would have been the same." Rays starter Jake Odorizzi (9-10) gave up three runs while striking out seven in 6 2/3 innings. TRAINERS ROOM Tigers: RHP Justin Verlander (sore right shoulder) could rejoin the rotation Saturday after missing one start. Rays: OF David DeJesus (broken left hand) resumed a rehab assignment with Single-A Charlotte. He had taken three days off due to soreness in the hand. UP NEXT Former Rays ace David Price (12-Cool will face his old team Thursday for the first time since being dealt to Detroit on July 31. Tampa Bay will counter with RHP Alex Cobb (8-6). "Its still weird, but once the game starts, its me vs. the Tigers lineup," Cobb said. "Its going to be more weird for him, I think, facing the Rays." HIT IT HARD PGA Tour golfer John Daly threw out the ceremonial first pitch. Daly, who has a hit song called "Hit it Hard" on The Highway Sirius Channel 56, lives in Clearwater, Fla. Nike Zoom Scontate .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. Nike Zoom Scontate Italia . - Zac Leslie scored two goals and assisted on two more, and Justin Nichols made 34 saves as the Guelph Storm blanked the Kitchener Rangers 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday. http://www.nikezoomscontate.it/ . Or at least on everyone elses expectations. Costa Rica followed up its surprise win over Uruguay with another World Cup stunner on Friday, beating four-time champion Italy 1-0 to secure a spot in the next round and eliminate England in the process.PHOENIX -- The half-brother of golf star Tiger Woods was arrested Thursday in Phoenix for allegedly making a false bomb threat at the government building where he works. Phoenix police said 58-year-old Earl Dennison Woods Jr. is accused of calling in the threat at the Department of Economic Security building about 8:30 a.m. Thursday. Police say they were called after DES employees alerted building security. More than 100 people were evacuated frrom the building before Woods came forward and told police the phone call was meant as a joke and he didnt expect his co-workers to take it seriously. Nike Zoom Saldi. Police said Woods has been booked on suspicion of attempting to terrify, intimidate, threaten or harass others. They say Woods is apologetic and co-operating with the investigation. Its unclear if he has a lawyer. Woods daughter, Cheyenne Woods, is a professional golfer. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Code:
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
ST. [url=http://www.nikezoomscontate.it/]Nike Zoom Offerta[/
  Radio MNM » Karolien Debecker