Registreren FAQ Gebruikerslijst Zoeken Radio MNM

Radio MNM » Karolien Debecker » CHONBURI, Thailand - Former champion Lee Westwood was reliev
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageren Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp 
CHONBURI, Thailand - Former champion Lee Westwood was reliev
BerichtGeplaatst: 19-02-2019 02:38:34 Reageren met citaat
zhanjiao1212

CHONBURI, Thailand - Former champion Lee Westwood was relieved to card a 1-under-par 71 in windier conditions to trail Thailand Championship leader and English countryman Tommy Fleetwood by one shot after the second round on Friday. Fabian Delph England Jersey .Westwood had five birdies against four bogeys in rough he called brutal, and considered he played well at Amata Spring Country Club. The 2011 champ was at 3-under 141, tied with Marcus Fraser of Australia (72).Making his debut in the Asian Tour event, new leader Fleetwood shot 69, spoiled only by a bogey on the fourth hole.U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer was at 3 under for the tournament after 13 holes, but bogeys on the 14th and finishing hole dropped him to 1-under 143 and into a tie for sixth with Thai No. 1 Thongchai Jaidee (71), and American Paul Peterson (72).Defending champion Sergio Garcia (75) and two-time Masters winner Bubba Watson (70) were at 2 over. Trent Alexander-Arnold Jersey . The Brad Jacobs team from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., advanced to Fridays championship game with a 10-6 win over Chinas Rui Liu in the semifinal. Danny Welbeck England Jersey . Olsen, who is 6-foot-3 and 305 pounds, can play either centre or guard. The 25-year-old Olsen played 16 games and made four starts in 2012 with the New Orleans Saints. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/David-Beckham-England-Jersey/ .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear.ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- Scoring in his return to Abbotsford was nice for Guillaume Desbiens, but playing on a line with Joey Hishon was the real treat. Desbiens scored an insurance goal and assisted on the games winner as the Lake Erie Monsters defeated the Abbotsford Heat 3-1 in American Hockey League action Saturday. "Its always fun coming back," said the 28-year-old veteran who played the 2011-12 season for the Calgary Flames affiliate. "I loved my time out here. I have nothing but good things to say about Abbotsford. Obviously theres not that many guys left from my time here but there are still a few familiar faces and any time you get a goal against your old team its fun to put it in their face a little bit." Desbiens linemate Hishon scored the game winner, giving Hishon goals in back-to-back games and three points in his first three games since returning from a pre-season groin injury. He also missed time in the past with concussion issues. "Ive been off for extended periods of time multiple times so to be back playing again is very exciting," said Hishon. "Last night, to score in a loss, isnt really what you want, but tonight it was huge for us." Hishon, the Colorado Avalanches 2010 first-round draft choice, brings offensive flair to the AHL affiliate that was missing earlier this year. "Its easy to play with him," said Desbiens. "He puts the puck on your tape and hes always in a good position. It makes it a lot easier when you play with him. He hasnt played a whole lot in the last couple years so its impressive to see what he can do even though he hasnt had a whole lot of playing time. Its nice to have him back because he has a skill set that nobody on our team has." Hishons goal came just 68 seconds after Michael Sgarbossa tied the game for Lake Erie (4-4-0). Mark Olver had assists on all three goals, including starting tthe play on winner. Kyle Walker England Jersey. "My linemates made an unbelievable play there," said Hishon. "Olver made a one-touch pass to Desbiens and he made a one-touch pass to me. It was a real nice tic-tac-toe goal. I didnt really do anything -- I just drove to the net and it hit my stick and went in." Monsters goaltender Calvin Pickard made 23 saves in the win. Corban Knight scored for Abbotsford (4-4-1). Reto Berra stopped 24 shots in the loss. Knight opened the scoring midway through the first. Ben Streets point shot was stopped, but Knight banked home the rebound from a sharp angle. "Streeter got a shot on net, and it was kind of a loose puck there and the goalie was kind of cheating off his post," said Knight. "I thought Id try to bank it off him, and it was kind of lucky it worked out." However, Sgarbossa tied the game when he one-timed a cross-ice feed from Andrew Agozzino from the top of the right face-off circle while on the power play. Hishon then put the Monsters ahead at 4:56 of the second. Desbiens gave the Monsters a two-goal cushion at 4:55 of the third when he was sent in on a breakaway by Mikael Tam. "Last night started great but in the second it just wasnt there and we had some brain farts," said Desbiens of Fridays 4-2 loss to the Heat. "Tonight the second period was OK, it wasnt great but was better, but came really strong in the third. When you have a lead thats what you have to do -- stay on your toes and attack." Abbotsford didnt have the jump they had Friday night, failing to produce any sustained pressure and minimal scoring chances. "We have a ton of skill in that dressing room, but skills nothing if youre never in the offensive zone," said Abbotsford alternate captain Carter Bancks. "Tonight we werent able to stay over pucks as well, we werent able to get cycles going." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
CHONBURI, Thailand - Former champion Lee Westwood was reliev
  Radio MNM » Karolien Debecker